HEALTH AND SAFETY
Our primary concern!
Health and Safety is the one area that takes priority over cost and production. As a “COR Certified” company and a member of ISNetworld and Browze, Brymark believes that health and safety should never be compromised.
The protection, safety and health of our employees is of fundamental importance to us, and our concern extends to the security of our clients’ personnel, employees, production equipment and facilities.
Brymark understands that safety requires equal involvement and responsibility at all levels. We are continuously upgrading our employees’ safety knowledge and empowering them to be active participants in creating a safe and healthy workplace.
Brymark Installations believes that injuries and incidents are preventable, and every effort is made to identify hazards, inform those who would be affected, and eliminate, control or reduce the risk of those hazards.
As a result of our efforts we have experienced a positive relationship with the Worker’s Compensation Board of British Columbia and its safety programs. We never stop working to maintain and improve our safety performance.
- Review subcontractors safety history and address concerns prior to mobilization
- Regard education and training as a vital component of accident prevention, legislation and the on-going success of our safety program
- Keep meticulous records of training on file and mandate refresher training to keep current
- Conduct ongoing evaluation and improvement to the Occupational Health and Safety Program
The Brymark Installation Industrial Health and Safety Program has been designed to ensure compliance with our clients’ HS&E program, WorkSafeBC regulations, the Workers Compensation Act and governing bodies. The program clearly assigns specific safety responsibilities and includes policies addressing:
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Orientation and training
- Personal protective equipment
- Emergency preparedness
- Safe work practices
- Safety records and Statistics