Our greatest asset is OUR PEOPLE!
We’ve worked hard to attract and retain OUR TEAM
Brymark’s greatest asset is our people and the outstanding pool of talent each member of our team brings to each and every project. We have worked hard to attract and retain our Team and promise assurance that all our projects benefit from the insight and know-how that only comes from experience.
- Trouble-shoot any challenge
- Are known to be multi-talented problem-solvers
- Complete projects and tackle challenges successfully
- Have years of experience in attaining exceptional results
- Apply insight and know-how to the benefit of every project
The Brymark Advantage - WE CARE!
At Brymark we care. We believe in the delivery of professional work that goes beyond the satisfaction of our customers. We believe that safety should never be compromised – that safety takes priority over cost and production. We believe that the security of our clients’ personnel, employees, equipment and facilities is a priority, and we believe protection of the environment is essential.
- Satisfy our customers needs
- Provide safety for our crews
- Ensure security of our customers’ employees, equipment and facilities
- Take care of the environment
Brymark gets the Job Done - RIGHT!
Brymark has demonstrated exceptional customer service, time and time again. Our company culture demands integrity, reliability and care; and our longstanding relationships with clients proves our credibility.
The process we use is carefully laid out within a proven system of review and analysis that incorporates simple, upfront communication and team building. Working with the customer, we formulate a plan of execution that is safe, timely and in conjunction with other trades.
- Provide top-quality work we are proud of
- Take only the jobs we know we can complete successfully
- Turn the most difficult jobs into successes
- Deliver on-time and within budget
- International Brotherhood of Boilermakers – Lodge 359
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry – Locals 170 and 324
- Millwrights, Machine Erectors and Maintenance Union – Local 2736
- International Association of Bridge, Structural and Ornamental and Reinforcing Ironworkers – Local 97
- International Union of Operating Engineers – Local 115
- Construction & General Labourers Union – Locals 602, 1070 and 1093
- BC Regional Council of Carpenters (BCRCC)